Friday, March 28, 2008

Update


For some weired reason I have not been able to access my email and therefore my blogs for adding purposes for a while. I am still not able to access my email though I entered the blog through another method today to access.

Also since I last accessed the blog I have noticed a doubling of the profile views from what I had since the inception of the blog about 9 months ago, all mysterious events which I cannot explain.

It would be wishful thinking to believe that mine is now the most popular Sri Lankan blog, but its nice to think that even though it may not be true!!

I am in the process of distributing my Rosa Kekulu rice, to my customers to taste before taking orders.It is was grown with no pesticides or weedicides though I used chemical fertilizers.

Thank you readers for your interest